Pages

OOTD: Stripes & Mustard + Weekend Round-up

I pinned this outfit almost three months ago and was determined to recreate the look. After finally finding all the needed pieces (on sale), the weather in Dallas decided to be in the 80s in December. I wanted the weather a little cooler, but I wasn't expecting snow. Anyway, I took advantage the weather and wore my outfit!
.::details::.
Dress: Old Navy (here)
Cardigan: Target (here)
Tights & Scarf: Target (old)
Boots: Macy's (here | last worn here)

In addition to feeling great about my outfit today, I had a wonderful weekend! Willie had a few photo sessions and I had a much-needed hair appointment. Saturday evening we finally got to see Skyfall (amazing)! We went to the newest Studio Movie Grill on Spring Valley. The lobby was really cool and the service was great!

Sunday started with great church service. It was followed the hubby and I taking pictures. We tried to get a two for one: pics for Christmas cards and for our new photography website. Here is a sneak peak:

Details:
.:: Him ::.
Shirt & Khakis: Old Navy

.:: Her ::.
Shirt: Banana Republic Outlet
Skinnies: Kohl's (last worn here)
Boots: Macy's

Details:
.:: Him ::.
Shirt, Sweater, & Khakis: Old Navy (here & here)

.:: Her ::.
Dress: Max Studio Outlet
Tights: Target
Booties: Macy's (old)

We tried to get our dog, Maci in a few shots, but she was unusually hyper and we only got like one shot with her. Hopefully, it'll make it to the Christmas card, but there's no telling. Shout out to our friend, Brandy for the great pictures!

We ended the evening with pizza, football, and Oprah's Next Chapter with the women of Scandal! Am I the only one in love with the show Scandal?! I'm sure I'm not! According to my pastor, I need to read 1 Samuel 13-18 because it's better than Scandal! It's on my list of reading for this week!

Linking up...

     pleated poppy     Covered in Grace     stillbeingmolly

3 comments:

  1. Every outfit on here is so jazzy! Love it! You two look so good together! I can't wait to see your website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are sweater twins!!! I was sweatin in that mustard sweater this past week too, trying to get an outfit photo. http://www.daliene.com/2012/12/how-not-to-take-fashion-photos.html

    I'm in San Antonio and the two days of cold we are supposed to have is very welcome! You two look adorable. Nice to find you from Weekend Update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every outfit! Especially the white lace shirt! So pretty!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete