Pages

{Recipe} Bacon-Cheddar Crescent Pinwheels

I talk to my parents pretty regularly. My dad has been raving about the newest recipe he discovered. So, of course, while I was home for the holidays, I insisted that he make them.

Ingredients
1 Crescent Seamless Dough Sheet
Ranch Dressing (we used half a ranch packet with sour cream)
Crumbled Bacon
Chopped Green Onions
Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese

Directions
1. Roll Crescent Roll Dough out on a sheet of wax paper. (If using Crescent Dinner Rolls, firmly press perforations to seal)

2. Spread a layer of ranch dressing over dough, followed by a layer of crumbled bacon, a layer of chopped green onions, and finally a layer of cheese.
3. Roll the sheet of dough into a log. Pinch the ends together. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.

4. Remove from refrigerator and slice across log to make pinwheels about 3/8 inch wide.
5. Place pinwheels on cookie sheet covered with non-stick cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
I definitely plan to put this recipe in rotation in my own home! They were delicious! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment