Pages

D.O.P.E.


No, no, no.... we're not talking about illegal substances here! I'm sure we've all seen various personality/leadership tests such as DISC (Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, Compliance). Today, in a TAP training, it was personality compass (North, East, South, West). I've done several of these tests before and end up in the same primary category, but my second has slowly shifted over the years.

I believe the purpose of these tests are to not only understand what types of person we are and how we tend to act in work environments and in groups of people, but also to understand how to work and be productive with team members/frends who may be the same personality or a different one.

Well, today... I was introduced to the D.O.P.E. 4 Bird Personality Test. The four birds are doves, owls, peacocks, and eagles. After hearing it this way, I felt the birds are much more relatable and memorable. You can read more about the D.O.P.E. Personality Test here.
I was planning to do a personality test at the start of the year with my math team, and I am looking forward to referring to our representative birds throughout the year. Maybe, I'll give a figurine of their particular bird as a gift...

Anyway, here is a link to the test and the results if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment