Pages

It's Time . . .

I have so much going through my mind and it's time to write it down. I do not consider myself a writer, so if you're looking for literary excellence, you should probably hit 'back' on your browser now. My brain is constantly swimming, and I think blogging will be an excellent tool for releasing thoughts and reflecting. Reflection is not my preference. It takes time, it can be eye-opening, it can be messy, it requires action...but it is necessary for growth.

Will posts focus on the classroom? I don't know. I want to say yes, but with what's going on in my personal life right now, I can't be sure that a personal post won't pop in every now and again.

Will my posts be regular? I don't know. I want to say yes, but I've tried blogging and journaling before, and I know I have a tendency to fall off.

Will my posts be interesting? I don't know. I want to say yes, but what's interesting and important to me, may not be for others.

So, I don't know what to expect for this blogging experience. I imagine this blog to be a place where the dust settles at the end of the day...the thoughts left over after the dust settles...after the events of the day...after the math...

No comments:

Post a Comment