Pages

Fitness Friday | Week 5

That gym rat feeling has come and gone this week. Some days I was really pumped to go, and others I didn't feel like it so much! Monday, I lounged around most of the day since school was out. I finally got my hubby to join me at the gym. He was a bit camera shy!
I hit the weights this week, but made sure to follow-up each session with at least 15 minutes on the stair climber.
I'm preparing for my first event of 2013, which is this Saturday. I'm participating in the Big D Climb to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. What's the Big D Climb, you ask?! Well, it's 52 flights of stairs...crazy, right? So, that's why I've been on the stair climber every day this week. I think I'll take a break from it today to give my legs a rest for tomorrow.
Today's weight is....drumroll please...
That's another 1.6 pounds down this week...


MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


Linking up:

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! Wow 52 flights of stairs! Keep going up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I've heard of those stair climbs and thought about doing them. I'm interested to hear how it goes so PLEASE make sure to fill us in! And thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Big D Climb was great! Wrote all about it here. Thanks for stopping by and for taking the time to comment, Katie!

      Delete
  3. Well done!! Thats awesome!! And hope the stair climb went well!!

    Aanika X

    ReplyDelete