Pages

OOTD: LSU-Style

I must admit that I never dreamed of doing an OOTD post. I'm not that stylish or trendy and really haven't figured out my own sense of style. I'd definitely say that I'm a mixture of many. Pinterest gives me inspiration that I never had when it comes to planning outfits. One thing I normally don't do is plan an outfit (especially during the work week).

This morning, I had no idea what I would wear other than jeans. Fridays are jeans days along with a school spirit shirt, college shirt, or purple (our school colors). I get tired of wearing school t-shirts and opted for a purple sweater. When I looked at it and how plain it was, I wished I had a plaid button down to layer underneath.  Since that wasn't in my closet, I started thinking, what goes well with purple, and of course I thought of gold, being a Louisiana girl! And, ta-da...


Sweater: Old Navy
Blouse: The Limited
Jeans: New York & Co.
Gianni Bini Flats: Dillard's

Just like that, I had what I thought was a great outfit. It was the type of outfit that I almost took off and changed because I felt like it was too cute to waste on wearing to work. (Am I the only person who does that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment