Pages

The Diet Bet

Kim:  Have you heard of it?

You:  No.

Kim:  Well, let me share!


For those of you who aren't able to watch the video, it's basically 'social dieting.' A group of people join a bet...putting money in a pot. Players then have 4 weeks to lose 4% of their weight. Everyone who meets their goal splits the pot! How cool? This may be the answer to the upcoming absence of Fantasy Football and my 'need' to lose weight.

I stumbled across this site when reading Desirae @ Going with the Flow's blog. She has started a Diet Bet group and the pot is currently at $80...only a $10 buy-in. I am seriously considering joining or starting my own DietBet group. What are your thoughts? Do you want to join? Here's the link for Desirae's New Year New You Diet Bet, which begins Jan 2nd.

2 comments:

  1. I might be joining! Sounds like fun.I love taking people's money lol :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know i love to win ssomething

    ReplyDelete